The Procurement & Contracting Department provides contracting and procurement services and oversees the Government Purchase Card Program for units within the Detachment's area of responsibility.
Ms. Jane Indihar
Hours of Operation: 6:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Monday to Friday
(Closed on Weekends and Federal Holidays)
Procurement & Contracting Staff
* Senior Field Contracting Officer, Ms. Jane Indihar, (314) 269-2372, email@example.com
* Contracting Officer, Ms. Cindy Hatscher, (314) 269-2369, firstname.lastname@example.org
* Government Purchase Credit Card Program, Mr. Tim Alexander, (314) 269-2361, email@example.com
Procurement & Contracting Program Support
* Government Printing Office for miscellaneous printing projects, U.S. Government Purchase Card Program and SEA Card Program for fleet fuel.
* Our Department processes procurement actions for Supplies <$100K, Services <$100K, Construction <$50K, and Fuel - CONUS <$250K and OCONUS <$350K. Contracts above these levels may be processed by Base Detachment St. Louis pending instructions from SILC Contracting Officers. For further information, please contact Ms. Jane Indihar.