The Maintenance Augmentation Team is responsible for maintenance, and repair to all Coast Guard standard river tender SFLC product lines.
MKCS James Debusk
(314) 771-6044 ext. 2101
Hours of Operation: 6:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. Monday to Friday
(Closed on Weekends and Federal Holidays)
Maintenance Augmentation Team Staff
* Assistant Department Head, EMC Nicklas Buddo, (314) 771-6044 ext. 2104, firstname.lastname@example.org
* MK Support, MK1 Scott Quittschau, (314) 771-6044 ext. 2123, email@example.com
* EM Support, EM1 Aaron Hall, (314) 771-6044 ext 2201, firstname.lastname@example.org
Maintenance Augmentation Team Support
* Our Department provides Naval Engineering Support and Mechanical/Engineering support. In addition we provide IBCT Product Line Support to all Coast Guard standard river tenders.
Location of Department
* Our Department is located at the Army Corps of Engineer Service Base, MWA St. Louis, Building 17, 2nd Floor, Foot of Arsenal Street, Saint Louis, MO 63118.