Administration & Customer Service
CWO Jeffrey Meyer
YNC Jessica Colombo
YN2 Valerie Ebli
YN3 Brian Rogers
YN3 Kellsie Edgcomb
"2012 US Coast Guard DEERS/ID Card Site of the Year"
Our mission is to enforce regulations and establish procedures for the issue and recovery of all identification cards (military and civilian), while providing the best customer service possible!
Military ID Card Representatives - (314) 269-2407
YN2 Rosana Todd, Site Security Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
YN2 Valerie Ebli, Site Security Manager, email@example.com
YN3 Brian Rodgers, Verifying Official, firstname.lastname@example.org
Address - 1222 Spruce Street, Suite 2.107, Saint Louis, MO 63103
Hours of Operation - Excluding Weekends and Federal Holidays
*****APPTS ONLY MONDAY'S, WEDNESDAY'S AND FRIDAY'S
***** To make appointments, please visit or click: https://rapids-appointments.dmdc.osd.mil/appointment/building.aspx?BuildingId=942
Monday 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Wednesday 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Friday 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
IMPORTANT NEWS -2015 & 2016 FEDERAL HOLIDAY SCHEDULE & OFFICE CLOSURE!
The RAPIDS/DEERS Office will be closed on the following days:
* Friday, January 1, 2016; New Year's Day!
* Monday, January 18, 2016; Birthday of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
* Monday, February 15, 2016; Washington's Birthday!
* Monday, May 30, 2016; Memorial Day!
* Monday, July 4, 2016; Independence Day!
* Monday, September 5, 2016; Labor Day!
* Monday, October 10, 2016; Columbus Day!
* Friday, November 11, 2016; Veterans Day!
* Thursday, November 24, 2016; Thanksgiving
* Monday, December 26, 2016; Christmas Day!
* The last Common Access Card will be issued at 2:30p.m., Monday Wednesday, and Friday. All other DEERS services, e.g. record updates, preparation of DD Form 1172-2s, etc... are accepted up to the time of office closure!*
**Before traveling to downtown St. Louis, please contact the ID Card Desk to ensure availability of services**
DEERS Resources & Information
The Department of Defense (DoD) is actively working to protect your identity. In order to make your ID more secure, DoD has enacted a plan to remove all Social Security Numbers from all military and civilian ID Cards. Details regarding the implementation process can be found in the information pamphlets below:
RAPIDS sites are now issuing DoD Civilian Retiree ID Cards. To learn more about this type of card, please see information below:
For the latest Foul
Weather Information you may call
the USCG Sector Upper Mississippi Foul Weather Hotline -