Our mission is to enforce regulations and establish procedures for the issue and recovery of all identification cards (military and civilian), while providing the best customer service possible!
Military ID Card Representatives - (314) 269-2400/2425
Mr. Demetrius J. Griffin, Lead ID Card Agent, email@example.com
YN2 Rosana Todd, Site Security Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
YN3 Julia Garcia, Alternate Site Security Manager, email@example.com
YN3 Ashley Moulden, Verifying Official, firstname.lastname@example.org
YN3 Brian Rodgers, Verifying Official, email@example.com
Hours of Operation - Excluding Weekends and Federal Holidays
Monday 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Tuesday 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Wednesday 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Friday 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m.
IMPORTANT NEWS - 2014 & 2015 FEDERAL HOLIDAY SCHEDULE & OFFICE CLOSURE!
The RAPIDS/DEERS Office will be closed on the following days:
* Thursday, January 1, 2015; New Year's Day!
* Monday, January 19, 2015; Birthday of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
* Monday, February 16, 2015; Washington's Birthday!
* Monday, May 25, 2015; Memorial Day!
* Friday, July 3, 2015; Independence Day!
* Thursday, August 1, 2014; US Coast Guard Birthday "Celebration"
* Monday, September 1, 2014; Labor Day!
* Monday, October 13, 2014; Columbus Day!
* Tuesday, November 11, 2014; Veterans Day!
* Wednesday, November 26, 2014; Holiday Routine Liberty; Office Closes @ Noon
* Thursday, November 27, 2014; Thanksgiving Day!
* Wednesday, December 24, 2014; Holiday Routine Liberty; Office Closes @ Noon
* Thursday, December 25, 2014; Christmas Day!
* Wednesday, December 31, 2014; Holiday Routine Liberty; Office Closes @ Noon
* The last Common Access Card will be issued at 2:15 p.m., Monday - Thursday, and at 1115 on Friday. All other DEERS services, e.g. record updates, preparation of DD Form 1172-2s, etc... are accepted up to the time of office closure!*
**Before traveling to downtown St. Louis, please contact the ID Card Desk to ensure availability of services**
DEERS Resources & Information
The Department of Defense (DoD) is actively working to protect your identity. In order to make your ID more secure, DoD has enacted a plan to remove all Social Security Numbers from all military and civilian ID Cards. Details regarding the implementation process can be found in the information pamphlets below:
RAPIDS sites are now issuing DoD Civilian Retiree ID Cards. To learn more about this type of card, please see information below:
For the latest Foul
Weather Information you may call
the USCG Sector Upper Mississippi Foul Weather Hotline -