The Base Alameda Work Life office can help you take charge of planning your next move. Our primary goal is to assist military employees and their families relocate to their new area.
Relocation Assistance Manager (TRM)
The primary function of the TRM is to provide information, referrals, and sponsorship guidance. While the TRM does provide some direct service, their primary objectives are to:
6 Major Areas of Emphasis
1. Provide relocation assistance to transferees by providing information, referrals and standardized relocation information.
2. Monitor transfer orders and make contact with the transferee when requested.
3. Responsible for the training for the Excellent Sponsorship Program.
4. Community resources and standardized relocation information.
5. Spousal Employment Program.
6. Relocation Assistance Program.
Ms. CJ Johnson
Transition Relocation Specialist