Step by Step Instructions
For Unsubscribing from the
Chief Directors Mailing List
- If you need to change your e-mail address, you need to unsubscribe and then re-subscribe!
- If you no longer have access to the old e-mail address, just subscribe, the Mail List Software will delete your old address from the system.
(We would prefer you unsubscribe, as it reduces the load on our server, and bandwidth consumption).
- Go to http://cgls.uscg.mil/mailman/listinfo/chdiraux-l
- Click on To unsubscribe from Chdiraux-l, get a password reminder, or change your subscription options enter your subscription email address:
- Enter your email address
- Click "Unsubsribe or Edit Options"
- Click on button that says "Email My Password to Me"
- Check your e-mail in about 1 minute for a message that reads in the subject: "CHDIRAUX-L@cgls.uscg.mil mailing list reminder"
- Copy that password and place it in the box to the right of the button that says "Unsubscribe".
- Click the button that says "Unsubscribe".
- You will be Unsubscribed