General Program Administration Information
This site provides a central location that mariners, attorneys, or the general public can use to quickly access general information, sample forms, program contact information, press releases, rules of practice, laws and regulations, ALJ decisions, Appeal decisions and other pertinent information relating to the USCG Suspension and Revocation process. This information is intended solely for general purposes and should not be considered a substitute for the advice of an attorney.
- Addresses and Phone Numbers
- Directory of ALJ Offices and Phone Numbers
- ALJ Program Functions
- Description of main ALJ Program Functions
- Docketing Center Overview
- Document providing overview of the ALJ Docketing Center and tips on how to search for case information.
- Guidance Documents
- Access to US Coast Guard ALJ Program Guidance documents that may have an impact on decisions.
Some of the links on this page require a plug-in to view them. Links to the plug-ins are available below.
Adobe Acrobat Reader (PDF)
Last Modified 9/30/2014