Acquisition Policies and Regulations
Home > Doing Business > Policies
Rules for Unsolicited Proposals: Criteria that must be satisfied prior to submitting unsolicited proposals.
Ombudsman Program for Agency Protests: Program intended to resolve contractor concerns informally within the Coast Guard.
Coast Guard Acquisition Procedures (pdf)
Major System Acquisition Manual (pdf)
Simplified Acquisition Procedures Handbook (pdf)
Department of Homeland Security
Homeland Security Acquisition Manual
Security Acquisition Regulations (HSAR)
Federal Register Notices:
- HSAR Final Rule, May 2006
- HSAR Technical Amendments, August 22, 2006
- HSAR Interim Rule, January 11, 2007
- HSAR Final Rule, Board of Contract Appeals Change, May 3, 2007
- HSAR Final Rule, One-Step Turnkey Design Build Contracts for USCG, May 6, 2008
- HSAR Final Rule, May 27, 2008
For more information, check out DHS Acquisition Policy and Regulations>>
Acquisition Research Tools
Some of the links on this page require a plug-in to view them. Links to the plug-ins are available below.
Adobe Acrobat Reader (PDF)
Last Modified 5/26/2016