Office of Work-Life Programs (CG-111) -
Coast Guard Athleticism Program
Elasticity - Medicine Chest Pass
Click the "play" button to begin the video.
If you are unable to access the video below, try viewing it in a
new window instead.
Elasticity - Medicine Ball Chest Pass
- Lunge, facing 3 feet away from wall holding a medicine
- Activate core with a neutral spine
- Bring ball to chest and immediately thrust ball as hard
as possible into wall
- Catch ball and return to start position
- Repeat for prescribed number of repetitions
- Do not pause with ball at chest
Point of Contact
If you are unable to contact the Health Promotion Manager on your
Regional Work-Life Staff, or need additional
assistance beyond the information provided here, please contact the
Headquarters Health Promotions Program Manager, Tim Merrell at (202)
475-5146, fax (202) 475-5907, or email at
Some of the links on this page require a plug-in to view them. Links to the plug-ins are available below.
Windows Media Player
Last Modified 9/11/2014