Office of Work-Life Programs (CG-111) -
Coast Guard Athleticism Program
Click the "play" button to begin the video.
If you are unable to access the video below, try viewing it in a
new window instead.
- Stand holding a kettlebell by the horns, or dumbbell, close to your
chest as the starting position.
- Activate core with a neutral spine
- Squat down to a comfortable depth. Keep your chest and head up and your back
- At the bottom position, pause and use your elbows to
push your knees out.
- Return to the starting position, and repeat for
prescribed number of repetitions.
Point of Contact
If you are unable to contact the Health Promotion Manager on your
Regional Work-Life Staff, or need additional
assistance beyond the information provided here, please contact the
Headquarters Health Promotions Program Manager, Tim Merrell at (202)
475-5146, fax (202) 475-5907, or email at
Some of the links on this page require a plug-in to view them. Links to the plug-ins are available below.
Windows Media Player
Last Modified 1/12/2016