Shore Infrastructure Logistics Center (SILC)
Engineering Services Division (ESD)
The Engineering Services Division (ESD) provides policy guidance and oversight of shared services common to all Product Lines.
ESD business lines include: Planning, Real Property, Facilities Maintenance, Facilities Operations, Disaster Response, Energy and Configuration Management.
- Facility Maintenance Program (Oversight)
- Project Development Submittals Review
- Civil Engineering Unit Budget Requests
- Real Property Transactions and Accountability Tracking
- Facilities Planning
- Government Vehicle Program
- Disaster Response and Assistance Teams Coordination
Point of Contact:
CAPT Stephen E. Raney