|5/14/13||TQC TRAINING ADVISORY 007-13: FY13 CLOSEOUT OF CLASS C SCHOOL ORDERS|
|5/3/13||TQC TRAINING ADVISORY 006-13: IMPACTS TO CLASS C SCHOOL ORDERS DURING DIRECT ACCESS OUTAGE|
|4/24/13||TQC TRAINING ADVISORY 005-13: IMAPACTS TO CLASS C SCHOOL ORDERS DURING DIRECT ACCESS OUTAGE|
TQC is currently issuing "C" orders for the remainder of the FY 2013 third and fourth quarters as outlined on the "C" School Schedule.
|1/2/2013||TQC TRAINING ADVISORY 002-13: FY 2013 TRAVEL CEILING IMPACT ON CLASS C SCHOOL ORDERS|
Recent change to execution of orders to specified resident training in accordance with Coast Guard Weight and Body Fat Standards Program Manual, COMDTINST M1020.8H
2.A.4. Upon Receipt of Orders to Specified Resident Training and Prior to Execution of Orders to Specified Resident Training.
a. Commands shall verify a member’s compliance upon receipt of orders to the following resident training programs:
(1) Any training that culminates with an enlisted member being offered a commission, including but not limited to: Officer Candidate School (OCS), Direct Commission Officer (DCO), Reserve Officer Candidate Indoctrination (ROCI). Members found non-compliant upon reporting to training that leads to a commission may be returned to their unit.
(2) Chief Petty Officer Academy (CPOACAD);
(3) Senior Enlisted Leadership Course (SELC);
(4) Prospective Commanding Officer/Prospective Executive Officer (PCO/PXO) school;
(5) Prospective Operations Officer (POPS) school;
(6) Chief Warrant Officer Professional Development (CWOPD) course;
(7) Class “A” schools;(8) Attendance at any leadership course hosted by non-Coast Guard entities (e.g., Non- Commissioned Officer Academy, Navy Senior Enlisted Academy, etc.).
|9/1/2012||FY13 course convening dates are now available in Direct Access and are posted. Please go to "Class Schedules" to view.|
045/12 Impact to A/C School Orders Cost Adjustments
IAW ALCOAST 260/12 for C-Schools, if travel settlement exceeds amount obligated, requests for adjustment should be sent to FORCECOM before final AO approval is claim. Submit members travel orders and T-PAX travel voucher summary (TVS) HQS-PF-fldr-A-CSHOOLTRAVELCLAIMADJUSTMENT@USCG.MIL FOR ACTION. Members will be contacted once action has been completed.
This is for AFC-56 funded 'A' and 'C' School Courses ONLY
Traveler must provide a copy of their orders and claim travel voucher summary along with increase amount. TQC/PSC will then forward the request to the FC-TRM folder (FY12 A/C-SCHOOL TRAVEL CLAIM ADJUSTMENT) for adjustment processing. An email will be sent to the traveler upon completion of adjustment so that the claim can be processed.