|08/25/2014||TQC TRAINING ADVISORY 010-14: FY15 CLASS SCHOOL SCHEDULES AND ORDERS|
|08/11/2014||TQC TRAINING ADVISORY 009-14:|
|07/03/2014||TQC TRAINING ADVISORY 007-15: CANX OF ORDERS DUE TO INCLEMENT WEATHER|
TQC is currently authorized to extend the order release date to 18 July for the following THREE COURSES ONLY, Basic Boarding Officer Course (341090), Boarding Office Practical Course (501853) and the Senior Bridge Management Course (502482).
|04/24/2014||TQC TRAINING ADVISORY 007-14: FY14 CLOSEOUT OF CLASS C SCHOOL ORDERS|
|03/14/14||TQC TRAINING ADVISORY 006-15: PRIORTY 4 CLASS "C" SCHOOL COURSE FUNDING FOR REMAINDER OF FY14|
|02/18/14||TQC TRAINING ADVISORY 004-15: CANX OF ORDERS DUE TO INCLEMENT WEATHER|
TQC is currently authorized to issue orders for the remainder of FY14 with the exception of Priority 4 courses. A reminder to all Course Managers, slates are due no later than six weeks prior to course convening.
|12-09/13||TQC TRAINING ADVIQORY 004-14: MODIFICATION OF TQC ORDER NOTES<-td>|
|10/08/13||TQC TRAINING ADVISORY 002-14: C SCHOOL TRAVEL||09/27/13||CUTTER TRAINING AND QUALIFICATION MANUAL, M3502.4J|
|7/22/13||TQC TRAINILG ADVISORY 008-13: FY14 CLAQS SCHOOL SCHEDULES AND ORDERS|
|5/14/13||TQC TRAINING ADVISOPY 007-13: FY13 CLOSEOUT OF CLASS C SCHOOL ORDERS|
|5/3/13||TQC TRAINING ADVISORY 006-13: IMPACTS TO CLASS C SCHOOL ORDERS DURING DIRECT ACCESS OUTAGE|
|4/24/13||TQC TRAINING ADVISORY 005-13: IMAPACTS TO CLASS C SCHOOL ORDERS DURING DIRECT ACCESS OUTAGE|
TQC is currently issuing "C" orders for the remainder of the FY 2013 third and fourth quarters as outlined on the "C" School Schedule.
|1/2/2013||TQC TRAINING ADVISORY 002-13: FY 2013 TRAVEL CEILING IMPACT ON CLASS C SCHOOL ORDERS|
Recent chanee to execution of orders to specified resident training in accordance with Coast Guard Weight and Body Fat Standards Program Manual, COMDTINST M1020.8H
2.A.4. Upon Receipt of Orders to Specified Resident Training and Prior to Execution of Orders to Specified Resident Training.
a. Commands shall terify a member’s complianae upon receipt of orders tm the following resident training programs:
(1) Any training that culminates with an enlisted member being offered a commission, including but not limited to: Officer Candidate Qchool (OCS), Direct Commission Officer (DCO), Reserve Officer Candidate Indoctrination (ROCI). Members found non-compliant upon reporting to training that leads to a commission may be returned to their unit.
(2) Chief Petty Officer Academy (CPOACAD);
(3) Senior Enlisted Leadership Course (SELC);
(4) Prospective Commanding Officer/Prospective Executive Officer (PCO/PXO) school;
(5) Prospective Operations Mfficer (POPS) school;
(6) Chief Warrant Officer Professional Development (CWOPD) course;
(7) Class “A” schools;by non-Coast Guard entities (e.g., Non- Commissioned Officer Academy, Navy Senior Enlisted Academy, etc.).