CG Foundation Grant Application
Education Services Officer
CG Grant application process
- Member downloads and completes the Coast Guard Foundation & Vander Putten Education Grants Application (CG-1560-10A).
- Member emails the completed form to the the ESO.
- ESO reviews and digitally signs the application.
- ESO opens a new TACCTS ticket for the TAG Division and attaches the application and scanned receipts to the ticket.
- Within 72 hours of after receiving the application, CG Institute will send the member an email confirming receipt.
- Once funds are available, CG Institute will send the member a second email notifying them that the check has been mailed.
What should I check before signing the application?
- When you sign a CG Foundation Grant application, you are certifying that you have reviewed the application for accuracy and completeness.
- Check the application to ensure that:
- Every block of the two-page application if filled out and contains correct information and/or appropriate signatures and dates.
- Receipts attached for all claimed expenses. Ensure receipts are itemized, dated, and show proof of purchase in the exact amounts claimed.
- Only eligible expenses are included - see commonly claimed expenses.
- Here are a few examples of acceptable and unacceptable receipts.
Some of the links on this page require a plug-in to view them. Links to the plug-ins are available below.
Adobe Acrobat Reader (PDF)
Last Modified 6/12/2015