Education Services Officer
ESO designation/relief letters
Test administration log
- Each ESO shall keep a log of tests administered. The log should include member name, EMPLID, test #, version #, date and time.
- This log allows you to check if a member has waited the 21 days between testing and what the last test version was.
Score Sheet Retention
- Units shall retain copies of online score sheet until results appear in DA.
- Keeping these copies are important. They are the only record of the exam if there is an error in internet transmission.
- When notified by CG Institute or if a unit no longer requires an exam, tests may be destroyed by the ESO.
- Tests should be cross-cut shredded with a witness present. Destruction should be noted in a destruction log. This log is mandatory as it provides audit accountability for the RAT & EPME.
- Sample of a destruction log. (excel)
Some of the links on this page require a plug-in to view them. Links to the plug-ins are available below.
Last Modified 1/12/2016