Library and non-library units
Education Services Officer
What's the difference?
- Library units keep a stock of tests that can be administered to any member.
Tests are kept at the unit in a secure safe.
- Non-library units order individual tests, one at a time, for specific members.
Tests can only be administered to the specific member. Once administered, the test and answer sheets must be returned to CG Institute.
Pros and cons
|Order all three editions of test at once.
||Order one test at a time when specific member requests it.
|Always have tests on hand when members request them.
||No permanent stock of tests, keep only tests members request.
|Ordered tests arrive in 2 day - sent FedEx.
||Ordered tests arrive in 2 day - sent FedEx.
|Enter test results online - no need to mail answer sheets.
||Enter test results on paper answer sheets - mail back to Institute.
|Required to do monthly inventory of tests using TACCTS.
||Required to do monthly inventory of tests on hand.
How to become a library unit
- Send a TACCTS ticket, selecting "Request to become a library unit" as the description.
- CG Institute will send back a simple survey on unit information and tests required.
- Complete the survey and return it by attaching it to the original TACCTS ticket.
- You library will be sent via FedEx. You will receive the tracking number via TACCTS.
- Once the library is received, verify it against the inventory in TACCTS.
- Reopen original TACCTS ticket and respond, confirming you received all the tests.
- For additional information go to ESO Guide Volume I: Training, page 15.