Courses and Tests
Education Services Officer
- Currently, CG Institute is not able to process any certificate of completions from any outside credentialing agency without a letter from National Maritime Center. Changes were made to DWO policy (Commandant Instruction 16672.5D) in March 2015 which require a letter from NMC when members use agencies such as Adam's Marine, Crawford, or Explorer's Guide. The DWO Program Manager, CG Institute and NMC are working together to resolve the policy issue. Once the issue is resolved, CG Institute will send out a notification to all ESO's informing them of the new requirements. Please hold onto your certificate until new guidance has been sent to the field. Thank you for your understanding.
- DWO Policies
- Deck Watch Officer International/Inland - Original (DWINTO)
- Deck Watch Officer International/Inland Renewal (DWINTR)
- Approved Rules of the Road Courses
- CGI does not handle any servicewide exams. Contact the USCG Pay & Personnel Center (PPC) Advancements and Evaluations Branch with any questions or issues.
Some of the links on this page require a plug-in to view them. Links to the plug-ins are available below.
Adobe Acrobat Reader (PDF)
Last Modified 1/12/2016