TA Authorization Form
Active Duty Member
What is the TA Authorization Form?
- The TA Authorization is your official acknowledgement that TA has been approved.
- The form lists the college that will be paid, all courses that TA was approved for and the amount approved.
How will I get the TA Authorization?
- The TA Authorization is sent to you via email (if your email is correct in DA). If you don't receive the Authorization within 14 days, ask your ESO for a copy.
What should I do with the TA Authorization form?
- Check that all information on the Authorization is correct.
- Sign the Authorization.
- Make a copy for your records
- Write your complete SSN on the Authorization and take it to your college on the day of registration.
- Forward a copy of the TAA to the ESO who approved the initial TA application
- VERY IMPORTANT:
The academic institution accepts the TA Authorization form and sends invoice to the NETPDTC address for payment. Institution representatives with questions concerning payment may send email to CCO-MYINVOICEHELP@DFAS.MIL. Members shall not submit invoices they have received from the institution to NETPTDC for payment. In this situation, the ESO will intervene with the institution and advise school officials of the process for invoicing payments. The institution on the TA authorization must be the same institution which issues the grades and invoices the Navy.
Example of a TA Authorization