Builder: William J. Abbott, Milford, DE
Cost: $4,500 (purchase price)
Machinery: Coal-fired, steam-driven single screw
Draft: 8' 7"
Displacement: 172 tons
Acquired: 8 June 1920
Disposition: Decommissioned 1925; transferred to the USCG; sold in 1926
Purchased by the Lighthouse Service in 1920 and placed into service in 1922 as a supply tender. The vessel transferred to the US Coast Guard, of which the Lighthouse Service was not yet a part, in 1925 and then sold a year later.
Douglas Peterson. United States Lighthouse Service Tenders, 1840-1939. Annapolis and Trappe, MD: Eastwind Publishing, 2000.