Clover, 1907


A plant of the genus Trifolium, bearing compound leaves with three leaflets and tight heads of small flowers.


Tender History:

Clover was the second Lighthouse Service vessel to carry this name.  She was a small steam launch that served in the 11th Lighthouse District.  She was rebuilt in 1907 and was sold in 1911.


Sources:

Douglas Peterson.  United States Lighthouse Service Tenders, 1840-1939. Annapolis: Eastwind Publishing, 2000.


Download Plug-Ins
Download Plug-Ins: Some of the links on this page require a plug-in to view them. Links to the plug-ins are available below.
Click Here to Download Adobe Acrobat Reader Adobe Acrobat Reader (PDF)
Last Modified 1/26/2012